Learn more about other services to help you manage your money.
Visa Debit Card
Looks like a credit card, works like a check!
Our VISA® Debit Card Allows You to:
- Write a Minster Bank check without using your checkbook.
- Use it wherever VISA® is accepted.
- Access your accounts through over 25,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass™ ATMS.
How the VISA® Debit Card Works:
- The transaction amount is automatically deducted from your Minster Bank checking account, like a check. A detailed description of each transaction will appear on your monthly statement for easy record keeping.
- Works like an ATM card by giving you access to your accounts 24-hours a day through any automated teller machine linked to MoneyPass™, Pulse™, or Plus™ Networks. There's no fee for using Minster Bank ATMs, and NO SURCHARGE at any ATM across the U.S. displaying the MoneyPass™ logo.
- Allows daily ATM cash withdrawals up to $500 per cardholder.
- Provides for point of sale purchases up to $2,500 per day.
- Subject to approval.
Visa Account Updater (VAU)
Minster Bank participates in the Visa Account Updater Service (VAU). The VAU works with participating Card On File merchants to automatically update cardholder information in a secure manner and allow automatic payments to continue without interruption when your debit card might be reissued due to normal expiration or to a lost/stolen/compromised card. Recurring payments are more likely to be successful because updated card information is readily available to participating merchants.
If you would like to learn more or opt out of the VAU, please call the bank at 1-866-646-7837, or email email@example.com.
We're human. Mistakes happen. We offer two solutions for customers who have Minster Bank checking accounts and want to ensure their checks are paid in the event the monies are not available.
- Funds are automatically transferred from your Minster Bank savings account to your checking account when needed so you never worry about returned checks or overdraft charges.
- A small fee will be charged for each transfer from savings.
- Transfers are made in $100 increments.
Overdraft Privilege Service
How OOPS (Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service) works:
- This is a DISCRETIONARY overdraft service
- The Bank is not obligated to pay any overdrafts
- Customer can overdraw account up to a pre-approved limit
- Eligible accounts are automatically enrolled
- Limit is based on type of account
- Savings account is not required
- Per item overdraft fee will apply
- No set up fee
Have your payroll, social security, or other income automatically deposited into your banking account.
♦ It's free!
♦ Funds are available without making a trip to the bank
Pay your loans and other bills through automatic deductions from your checking or savings account. Transfers appear on your account statement so you can easily keep records.
- It's free!
- No worry about late fees on missed payments
- Helps build a strong credit rating
- Reduces trips to the bank
How it works:
All your Minster Bank account information is combined on one monthly statement.
- Easy to read
- Less paper to store
- Detailed summary of your account activity and banking relationship
Safe Deposit Box
All of our Minster Bank branch locations (excluding Wagner's IGA office) offer safe deposit boxes in various sizes. Please consult a location near you for pricing and availability.