Whether you'd like to buy a home, car, vacation, or pay for an unexpected expense, Minster Bank can help you choose the best tools to make it happen.
Find out what rates are doing... now and in the future.
Get a Personalized Rate Quote or Apply for a Loan.
Get to know the lenders, find what you need to get started, and do some calculations.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM). The rate will adjust periodically with market conditions for remainder of the loan term. Low initial payments and lower initial interest rate makes it easier to qualify for larger mortgage.1
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage. Designed for easy monthly budgeting. Monthly principal and interest payments remain the same throughout the life of the loan. Low, fixed monthly payments. Interest rate will never increase.
- Home Construction and Home Renovation Loan. Mortgage loan to finance the construction of a primary, single family property. When the construction is complete, the loan is refinanced into permanent financing. Interest-only payment during construction phase. Also available for major renovations to an existing property.
- Home Equity and Home Improvement Loan is based on the amount of equity in your home. These loans are ideal for borrowers who have a specific need and wish to repay in regular monthly payments over an extended period of time. Interest is generally tax deductible.*
- Home Equity Line of Credit with the ability to finance up to 90% total loan-to-value of your home.
- Residential Lot Loan is especially designed for the purchase of a residential lot. There are a variety of financing options available to accommodate your individual needs.
- 1-4 Family Investment Property provides financing for those interested in purchasing or refinancing a property for investment purposes. Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages available.
- Government Loans (with benefits including up to 100% financing & less than perfect credit)
- Veteran's Administration (VA) Mortgage Program
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Program
- Rural Development Mortgage Program.
All mortgage loans are subject to credit approval. *See tax advisor for specific rules concerning tax deductibility.
- Auto Loans - For purchase or repairs
- Personal Loans - Vacation, unexpected expenses, personal projects
- Repayment terms customized to fit your unique needs
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish