Personal Loans usually include a home and a mortgage. Let Minster Bank help you choose the best tools and mortgage lenders so you'll feel right at home.
Find out what rates are doing... now and in the future.
Get a Personalized Rate Quote or Apply for a Loan.
Get to know the lenders, find what you need to get started, and do some calculations.
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage. Designed for easy monthly budgeting with low, fixed monthly payments, and interest rate that never increases.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage. Lower initial interest rate and payments than other mortgage loans.1 The rates will adjust periodically with market conditions for remainder of loan term
- Home Construction and Home Improvement Loan. Financing for the construction or renovation of a home. The loan is short- term and often converted to permanent financing at the end of the construction period. During construction, only interest payments are required.
- Home Equity and Home Improvement Loan is based on the amount of equity in your home. These loans are ideal for borrowers who have a specific need and wish to repay in regular monthly payments over an extended period of time. Interest is generally tax deductible.*
- Home Equity Line of Credit is a flexible, revolving line of credit that allows you to borrow against the equity in your home in just the amounts that you need at the time you need it.
- Residential Lot Loan is especially designed for the purchase of a residential lot. There are a variety of financing options available to accommodate your individual needs.
- 1-4 Family Investment Property provides financing for those interested in purchasing or refinancing a property for investment purposes. Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages available.
- Government Loans (with benefits including up to 100% financing & less than perfect credit)
- Veteran's Administration (VA) Mortgage Program
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Program
- Rural Development Mortgage Program
All mortgage loans are subject to credit approval. *See tax advisor for specific rules concerning tax deductibility.