Grow Your Small Business With Minster Bank
Ready to start your own small business or expand your current business operation? Minster Bank can help finance your dream through our Small Business Loan Program.
Who Qualifies for a Small Business Loan
Through the Minster Bank Small Business Loan Program, these funds can be used to help small business owners start or expand their store-front business for manufacturing, commercial, retail or service endeavors. The funds have been allocated specifically to help small business owners create and retain permanent, private-sector job opportunities, principally for low- and moderate-income persons.
Use a Small Business Loan for:
- New construction, building rehabilitation or capital leasehold improvements.
- To purchase machinery and equipment with a useful life of more than five years.
- For a revolving line of credit for business working capital.
Small Business Loan Requirements:
- Maximum $25,000 loan amount
- Minimum 10 percent owner equity in the project (20 percent for business start-up)
- Store-front business location (not home-based)
- Maximum term 60 months
- Personal guaranty required
- Minimum credit score 660* with no slow pays or collections in the last 12 months
- Revenues less than $300,000
- Minimum debt coverage 1.0 to 1.0
Loan Rates and Terms
The amount of a small business loan through Minster Bank, as well as the rate and the term of the loan, will be based on financial analysis of your business through financial statements and projections, the business and the project’s need for assistance and the ability to repay.
*With no or limited credit history, third-party sources such as rent history or utility bill may be considered.
How to Apply
Contact our Small Business Loan experts, Joel K. Bopp and Michelle Sherrill.
|Michelle Sherrill, Commercial Lender||Joel K. Bopp, Senior Commercial Lender|
|jbopp@MinsterBank.com | (937) 898-3380|