Looks like a credit card, but works like a check!
Our VISA® Debit Card Allows You to:
- Write a Minster Bank check without using your checkbook.
- Use it wherever VISA® is accepted.
- Access your accounts through over 25,000 surcharge-free MoneyPassTM ATMs.
How the VISA® Debit Card Works:
- The transaction amount is automatically deducted from your Minster Bank checking account, like a check. A detailed description of each transaction will appear on your monthly statement for easy record keeping. You just keep the sales receipt and record the amount in your checkbook register.
- Works like an ATM card by giving you access to your accounts 24-hours a day through any automated teller machine linked to MoneyPassTM, PulseTM, or PlusTM Networks. There's no fee for using Minster Bank ATMs, and NO SURCHARGE at any ATM across the U.S. displaying the MoneyPass® logo.
- No charge for the card, and you can use our Debit Card anywhere VISA® is accepted with no processing or merchant fee.
- Allows daily ATM cash withdrawals up to $400 per cardholder.
- Provides for point of sale purchases up to $1,000 per day.
- Subject to approval.
To report a lost or stolen debit card, call 1-800-472-3272