- Funds are automatically transferred from your Minster Bank savings account to your checking account when needed so you never worry about returned checks or overdraft charges.
- A small fee will be charged for each transfer from savings.
- Transfers are made in $100.00 increments.
Overdraft Privilege Service
We're human. Mistakes happen. We offer a solution for customers who have Minster Bank checking accounts and want to ensure their checks are paid in the event the monies are not available.
How OOPS (Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service) Works:
- This is a DISCRETIONARY Overdraft Service.
- The Bank is not obligated to pay any overdrafts.
- Customer can overdraw account up to a pre-approved limit.
- Eligible accounts are automatically enrolled.
- Limit is based on type of account.
- Savings account is not required.
- Per item overdraft fee will apply.
- No set up fee.