Let us help you finance your dream.
With decisions being made locally, you can benefit from quick turnaround times by people who know the market. Minster Bank’s tradition of community banking dates back over a century to our founding in 1914. We believe being local is more than just having an office in the community. It's about looking out for our customers with better banking options and quick, local decisions. Whatever type of home financing you’re looking for, we are here to help you achieve your goals. We know that it’s not just about getting a mortgage; it’s about building the life you want.
Apply for a Mortgage Loan today!
Not sure what the current rates are? We've got the answers.
Find what you need to get started and do some calculations.
|Apply Now!||Mortgage Rates||Tools|
Free Mortgage Guide
Maybe you’re new to the home buying process, or perhaps it’s been a while. This free mortgage guide is for you! Get a quick overview of each step in the process, along with some expert tips. Just click the button below to get started.
Meet The Team
|Office Location||Mortgage Loan Officer||NMLS Number*|
|St. Marys||Kathy Sampson||645550|
|New Bremen||Dave Kelch||525615|
Mortgage Loan Programs
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM). The rate will adjust periodically with market conditions for remainder of the loan term. Low initial payments and lower initial interest rate makes it easier to qualify for larger mortgage.1
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage. Designed for easy monthly budgeting. Monthly principal and interest payments remain the same throughout the life of the loan. Low, fixed monthly payments. Interest rate will never increase.
- Home Construction and Home Renovation Loan. Mortgage loan to finance the construction of a primary, single family property. When the construction is complete, the loan is refinanced into permanent financing. Interest-only payment during construction phase. Also available for major renovations to an existing property.
- Home Equity and Home Improvement Loan is based on the amount of equity in your home. These loans are ideal for borrowers who have a specific need and wish to repay in regular monthly payments over an extended period of time. Interest is generally tax deductible.*
- Home Possible Mortgage is an affordable mortgage offering that will allow you to buy a home with Freddie Mac's Home Possible® mortgage. Learn more.(Opens in a new Window)
- Home Equity Line of Credit with the ability to finance up to 90% total loan-to-value of your home.
- Residential Lot Loan is especially designed for the purchase of a residential lot. There are a variety of financing options available to accommodate your individual needs.
- 1-4 Family Investment Property provides financing for those interested in purchasing or refinancing a property for investment purposes. Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages available.
- Government Loans (with benefits including up to 100% financing & less than perfect credit)
- Veteran's Administration (VA) Mortgage Program
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Program
- Rural Development Mortgage Program.
|Learn More - Contact Us Today!|
*Minster Bank is licensed through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry, with NMLS ID #403381.
All mortgage loans are subject to credit approval. *See tax advisor for specific rules concerning tax deductibility.