Text Fraud Alerts
- If suspicious activity is detected, you'll receive a text* from #37-268
- Simply reply 'Yes' or 'No' if fraud
- If fraudulent, you'll receive notification of the next steps
Take control of your bank account with Alerts. Choose from dozens of real-time notifications to help you stay on top of your account activity. Here’s how it works:
- Login to your Mobile or Online Banking account to set-up your free alerts.
- Choose from a list of available alerts, including account increases, decreases, transactions and more.
- Set-up your notification for a push alert, text message* or email.
- Feel protected that you’ll instantly know when your account is affected.
What Else Can I Do With Alerts?
Use Alerts to help manage your money and instantly know what’s going on with your account. In all of the following scenarios, you can set up an alert to help you stay in charge.
A purchase using your debit card was just processed - Alerts lets you know instantly.
An ATM withdrawal is made - see the alert right away.A check clears that exceeds the amount you set - you know right away with Alerts.