Looking for a deposit? Let Alerts notify you without having to login to Online or Mobile Banking.
Take control of your bank account with Alerts. Choose from dozens of real-time notifications to help you stay on top of your account activity. Here’s how it works:
- Login to your Mobile or Online Banking account to set-up your free alerts.
- Choose from a list of available alerts, including account increases, decreases, transactions and more.
- Looking for your payroll deposit - set-up a 'A deposit was posted' under the TRANSACTION section.
- Set-up your notification for a push alert, text message* or email.
- Feel protected that you’ll know when your account is affected.
- Account balance above threshold
- Account balance below threshold
- Loan is past due
- Loan payment is due
What Else Can I Do With Alerts?
Use Alerts to help manage your money and know what’s going on with your account. In all of the following scenarios, you can set up an alert to help you stay in charge.
Looking for a deposit - set-up a 'A deposit was posted' under the TRANSACTION section.
A purchase using your debit card was just processed - Alerts will let you know.
An ATM withdrawal is made - see the Alert right away.A check clears that exceeds the amount you set - you know right away with Alerts.
Text Fraud Alerts
- If suspicious activity is detected, you'll receive a text* from #37-268
- Simply reply 'Yes' or 'No' if fraud
- If fraudulent, you'll receive notification of the next steps