Empower yourself to take charge of your finances and plan for the future with our financial education resources. Whether you’re brand-new to budgeting or want to learn how to get a home loan, browse the articles below to find what you’re looking for.
Creating a Budget
A budget is essential for tracking where your money is going - and where you’d like it to go. First, take our quiz to learn what your budgeting personality is. Then, learn the basics of budgeting with the articles below.
- 5 Basics of Successful Budgeting
- 4 Easy Ways to Make Family Budgeting Fun
- How to Budget for Entertainment and Leisure
- Are You Making These 5 Budgeting Mistakes?
Once you’ve created a budget, get tips and tricks for keeping even more money in your pocket each month.
- Simple Tips to Save Even More Money
- Make These Changes to Save Up to $140 This Week
- Save Money When You Ace the 30-Day Rule
- 7 Easy Ways to Save Money When Dining Out
Learn more about preparing to buy (or renovate) a home and getting a home loan.
- 8 Easy Tips For Purchasing Your First Home
- Get a Construction Loan or a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Receive Free Money Toward Your Home with the Welcome Home Program
- Which Is Better: Buying New or Renovating My Home?
College Savings and Finances
Save money on college expenses and learn how to plan for your or a loved one’s college education.
- 5 Tips to Avoid Getting Trapped in College Loan Debt
- 7 Insider Tips to Help You Save Money on College Textbooks
- From College to Future: Creating Financial Skills for Young Adults
Learn more about how investing works and get to know the strategies you can use.
- Save For Your Future By Investing in Life’s Milestones
- Don’t Let Emotions Get in the Way of Your Investment Decisions
- Should I Save or Invest My Money?
- Should I Invest in Stock or Mutual Funds?
Saving for Retirement
Plan for the retirement you want to have - and see why it’s so important to get started early - with these resources.
- What Should I Do First: Pay Off Debt or Save For Retirement?
- Don’t Leave Your Retirement Savings Behind
- Follow These Tips to Make Sure You Can Safely Retire
- Age 24-40? Don’t Miss Out On Retirement Savings
Protect Your Identity & Financial Safety
Keep your identity private and finances secure with these tips.
- Is Your Financial Information Secure Online?
- Protect Your Identity
- Attend a Community Shred Event
- Generational Fraud Scams to Look Out For
Tools for Financial Education and Planning
Explore our handy list of calculators to help you plan for a secure financial future.
Have Questions or Need Assistance?
We’re happy to help answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to speak to a real person (not a machine!) at one of our locations.