Looking for a home or wanting remodeling ideas?
We're proud to partner with the Western Ohio Home Builders Association to sponsor the
Miami County Parade of Homes
October 1 & 2 from noon-4 pm
Check out the 13 homes that will be featured in the Troy & Piqua area.
While you're there, be sure to participate in the "Selfie Scavenger Hunt" for some prizes.
We offer a variety of loans, along with competitive interest rates and expert advice to determine the best borrowing choice for your individual situation. We want to get to know you, so we can help you achieve your own homeownership goal, whether it is constructing a home, buying a new home or refinancing your current home.
- Apply for a Home Loan
- View Today's Featured Rates
- Get a Personalized Rate Quote
- Sign Up to have our rates emailed to you with Rate Watch
- Home Loan Resource Center
- What is needed when applying for a mortgage? Homeowner Checklist
- View Minster Bank's NMLS registry information for loan originators
- Click here to complete a loan application for car, recreation, boat, secured, and unsecured loans.
- We are here to help. If you are facing financial hardships please contact us or visit the State of Ohio's website with information and help for distressed homeowners.
We've provided an overview of the most popular mortgage loans below to help you determine which type of loan might be best for your situation. But we're also ready to be with you every step of the way. Call us at 866-MINSTER and let us help you through the process.
- Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Home Construction & Renovation Loans
- Home Equity & Home Improvement Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Residential Lot Loan
- Government Loans
- 1-4 Family Investment Property
Designed for easy monthly budgeting. This option offers peace of mind that your principle and interest will not change over the term of the loan.
- Low, fixed monthly payments
- Interest rate never increases
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMs)
Lower initial interest rate and payments than other mortgage loans.1 The rates will adjust periodically with market conditions for remainder of loan term.
- Low initial payment
Mortgage loan to finance the construction costs of a primary, single family property. When the construction is complete, the loan converts to an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) or can be refinanced into a Fixed Rate, Conventional Mortgage. Also available for major renovations to an existing property.
- Attractive interest rate
- Interest-only payment during construction phase
- After construction phase, loan converts to an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) or can be refinanced
Home Equity & Home Improvement Loans
Based on the amount of equity in your home, these loans are ideal for borrowers who have a specific need and wish to repay in regular monthly payments over an extended period of time.
- Fixed or variable interest rate option
- Fixed monthly payments
- Interest is generally tax deductible*
- Flexible repayment terms
Home Equity Line of Credit
A flexible, revolving line of credit that allows you to borrow against the equity in your home in just the amounts that you need at the time you need it.
- Variable rate
- Convenient, special checks
- Credit line is automatically replenished as you repay the balance
- Interest is generally tax deductible*
Residential Lot Loan
This loan is especially designed for the purchase of a residential lot. There are a variety of financing options available to accommodate your individual needs.
Your dream is to own a homeóbut getting the down payment together can be tough. Let Minster Bank help you achieve your dreams with a VA, FHA, or USDA loan backed by the U.S. government.
Up to 100% financing available
Income and property eligibility is required on USDA
Less than perfect credit can apply
1-4 Family Investment Property
If you're interested in purchasing or refinancing a property for investment purposes, we offer fixed and adjustable rate mortgages to accommodate your specific needs.