Business Loans provide the capital that companies need to improve cash flow, buy equipment, add capacity or capitalize on other opportunities. As a locally owned and operated bank, Minster Bank makes all of its lending decisions and loans locally. And with some of the most experienced, business savvy lenders in the business, we're ready and able to extend the credit your company needs with...
Minster Bank can help with the purchase, refinance, improvement or expansion of either owner occupied or non-owner occupied commercial real estate.
These include loans to purchase, build, renovate or add onto virtually any kind of commercial or agricultural property. Since we are locally owned and operated, Minster Bank is a major financier of area commercial and agricultural real estate projects.
- Financing is available for: farm ground, farm buildings, office buildings, retail/warehouse/light industrial, factory building, and apartment buildings
- Financing for both owner- and non-owner occupied projects.
- Typical financing terms are: 1, 3, or 5 year interest rate terms, monthly, quarterly, or semi annual payments, 80% financing, and up to a 20 year amortization period.
Purchase or refinance your equipment and/or fixed assets with fixed rates and flexible payment options available.
These loans answer the proverbial "it takes money to make money" dilemma. Minster Bank offers hundreds of businesses the capital they need to purchase everything from factory machinery to office equipment to fleet vehicles - all so they can go about their business more efficiently and on a larger scale. When you're serious about growing your business, discuss your equipment needs with us.
- Flexible terms to meet the needs of different companies
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible financing requirements and collateral needs
Working Capital Lines of Credit
Business and Agricultural Lines of Credit are available to finance your inventory and working capital needs.
These flexible loans provide businesses with a revolving line of credit to draw against. Lines of credit are especially useful for bridging short-term but recurrent cash flow deficiencies. Credit lines also let companies act quickly to make inventory or equipment purchases without having to reapply for a loan and wait for approval each time. You only pay interest on the funds you have drawn until the principal is repaid. And since credit lines are revolving, you can repeatedly borrow up to your credit limit without reapplying, as long as the account is open.
- Revolving credit lines can be drawn down and repaid repeatedly, up to credit limit
- Interest accrues only on amount borrowed, only until principal is repaid
- One-time approval provides repeated, instant access to your funds
- Very competitive interest rates
Minster Bank can assist with spec residential home loans, the building or expansion of new farm buildings, office buildings, retail/warehouse/light industrial, factory building, and apartment building or the construction of all types of investment and new business projects.
Our knowledge of the local markets we serve makes us a perfect fit for your residential or commercial development project. Let us partner with you on a successful project!
Minster Bank works directly with the SBA and USDA, as well as local and state Government Assisted Lending programs to maximize your borrowing capacity as well as minimize your interest costs.
These loans are backed by the Small Business Administration of the federal government and are intended to promote small business growth by offering longer terms and access to funds for smaller companies. In addition to offering credit to businesses that might not otherwise find it, SBA loans often enable the borrow to stretch out repayment over a longer period of time and eliminate balloon payments. Minster Bank is an approved SBA lender, with experience in providing all types of SBA loans.
- Available for real estate financing up to 25 years, or equipment/working capital loans for up to 10 years
- Rates are negotiable and subject to current market conditions
- 7(A) program - the most common SBA loan - available for loans between $50,000 and $2,000,000
- 504 loans also available with a 10% down payment, depending on type of property and experience level of borrower
Need capital to increase inventory, finance retail space, purchase equipment, or grow your business? Minster Bank offers a variety of financing tools to help you find the best business credit solution that's right for you.