Looks like a credit card, but works like a check!
- Write a Minster Bank check without using your checkbook.
- Use it wherever VISA® is accepted.
- Access your accounts through over 17,000 surcharge-free MoneyPassTM ATMs.
HOW THE VISA® DEBIT CARD WORKS:
- The transaction amount is automatically deducted from your Minster Bank checking account, like a check. A detailed description of each transaction will appear on your monthly statement for easy record keeping. You just keep the sales receipt and record the amount in your checkbook register.
- Works like an ATM card by giving you access to your accounts 24-hours a day through any automated teller machine linked to MoneyPassTM, PulseTM, or PlusTM Networks. There's no fee for using Minster Bank ATMs, and NO SURCHARGE at any ATM across the U.S. displaying the MoneyPass® logo.
- No charge for the card, and you can use our Debit Card anywhere VISA® is accepted with no processing or merchant fee.
- Allows daily ATM cash withdrawals up to $400 per cardholder.
- Provides for point of sale purchases up to $1,000 per day.
- Subject to credit approval.
To report a lost or stolen check card, call 1-800-264-5578
We're human. Mistakes happen. We offer two different solutions for customers who have Minster Bank checking accounts and want protection against overdraft charges to cover overdraft items:
- Funds are automatically transferred from your Minster Bank savings account to your checking account when needed so you never worry about returned checks or overdraft charges.
- A small fee will be charged for each transfer from savings.
- Transfers are made in $100.00 increments.
To Enroll In Overdraft Protection Click Here
OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE SERVICE:
We're human. Mistakes happen. We offer a solution for customers who have Minster Bank checking accounts and want to ensure their checks are paid in the event the monies are not available. Fulfilling your financial needs is our bank's top priority. To protect you from the headaches of returned checks, we offer free OOPS! Overdraft Privilege Service to help you avoid inadvertent overdraft. Standard fees still apply.
HOW OOPS (Occasional Overdraft Privilege Service) WORKS:
- This is a DISCRETIONARY Overdraft Service.
- The Bank is not obligated to pay any overdrafts.
- Customer can overdraw account up to a pre-approved limit.
- Account must be open 30 days to be eligible.
- Eligible accounts are automatically enrolled.
- Limit is based on type of account.
- Savings account is not required.
- No enrollment is required.
- Per item overdraft fee will apply.
- No set up fee.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Funds are automatically deposited into the account(s) that you designate.
- Payroll, retirement, dividend, and just about any routine deposit can be direct deposited.
- Simply complete the necessary form provided by the company you wish to have the funds deposited from. You'll need your Minster Bank Account Number & Minster Bank Routing Number of 042310525. Where do you find this information?
Deposits appear on your account statement for ease of record keeping
Allows for deposits even if you're out of town
No possibility of lost, stolen, or forged checks
HOW IT WORKS:
Pay your loans and other bills through automatic deductions from your checking or savings account.
Transfers appear on your account statement so you can easily keep records.
No worry about late fees on missed payments
Helps build a strong credit rating
Reduces trips to the bank
HOW IT WORKS:
All your Minster Bank account information is combined on one monthly statement.
Easy to read
Less paper to store.
Detailed summary of your account activity and banking relationship.
- Telephone Banking allows you to access account information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from any phone.
Call 1-888-628-1900. The call and the service are FREE!
With one simple call, you can:
- Verify checking, savings, certificate of deposit (CD), and loan balances
- Transfer funds between related accounts
- Get information on previous account transactions
- Make a loan payment
- Check amounts on specific checks you've written, or ask if a check has cleared
- Receive CD rates
- Request a copy of a check or bank statement
- Receive information about bank hours
- Make stop payment requests
Call your local branch today to enroll and enjoy the benefits of Telephone Banking!
All of our Minster Bank branch locations (except Wagner's IGA) offer Safe Deposit Boxes in various sizes. Please consult a location near you for pricing and availability. Also, ask how you can get a discount on a new Safe Deposit Box!